Monday 14 July 2014

6 Month Celebration!

Just a quick post to say yaay!

I have officially managed to keep my blog running for 6 months, here's to many more posts to come!

The style and standard of writing is a bit hit and miss at the moment, but I'm grateful to those baring with me while I write about what I like and get into the habit of blogging; every view and comment means a lot :)

I (stupidly) made a promise to myself that if I managed to keep my blog running for 6 months, then I'd post a link to it on Facebook, so here goes! If you're reading this, having seen my Facebook post, welcome! Please browse through my posts and keep popping back as I hope to improve and I update quite regularly.

So for now, it's just a huge thank you and if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know! xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I've only done 3 months next week so far, love that you've been able to keep it up for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Good luck with keeping yours up. I hope you do coz it's going so well so far! xx

    ReplyDelete