Tuesday 6 January 2015

Frustration with technology... (and Happy New Year!)

So, on the 2nd January, I began my first blog post of 2015.

Yesterday, I went to that post and completed it. The post was entitled 'Another year over and a new one just begun', from a popular Christmas song. I went into a lot of detail about how brilliant 2014 was for me, and went on to talk about my various goals, or resolutions, for the coming year.

However, in the process of publishing, my internet crashed without saving all my work and I'm left without it! :(

I was so upset but I had to get on with homework so had no time to re-write it. And now I'm not particularly sure if I want to, because I'll never be able to remember everything I included!

So, for now, I won't log all my resolutions but it's suffice to say that 2014 was probably the best year of my entire life for numerous reasons, and in 2015 I'd like to be a nicer person with great relationships with friends and family (and hopefully a romantic experience of some sort at some point!), stay healthy, read even more than last year, write more and keep up a daily diary, study hard and stay motivated, relax a bit and worry less, play more music, stand up straight with great posture, take more care over my appearance, but also be a self-confident person and be successful- not too much to ask then!!

And I've definitely learnt a massive lesson- don't rely on technology! Once a post gets to a certain length I'm going to have to start making copies so that I don't loose it! For now, the post I spent so much time over will never be! But I wish you all every success for the coming year as I strive to meet my many goals!

Catriona xx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that your post was deleted, I would have liked to read it! But I loved this one anyway!

    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so sweet of you! This one is basically me just venting my frustration but I'll be back with new stuff soon!

      Thanks for your support, keep reading and keep writing <3

      Catriona xx

      Delete