Friday 23 January 2015

Happy Belated Birthday to me... and my blog!

So, absence from my blog has been due to prelims. So glad to have them over and done with- they didn't seem quite as significant this year, I suppose because I've been through it twice before and have fewer subjects, but it's been hard work all the same.

Over a week ago (12th January to be exact!) marked a year since my first post! technically, my actual blog is about 4 years old but since I deleted all my old posts, began again, and kept it going, its been just over a year! I can't quite believe  it really, that a year has passed, but I hope to still be sitting typing my blog up in another years time!

And exactly a week ago today was my 18th birthday! I was at school but the evening was great- I was totally spoilt! I got an ice cream cake and everything! I haven't included photos in a while so I'll pop a birthday collage on here!

Being 18 is something which is actually a pretty big step in some ways, and not in others, but I think that's a topic which needs its own post!

Tonight I just wanted to thank everyone for a year of blog-world.. woo! I have a draft-post sitting waiting to be completed and published but I'm kind of too drained today to finish it! I had a 3 hour written exam which went alright but made me exhausted! Then I went out for dinner tonight with a friend who I haven't seen in ages,

So I apologies that this is one of my no-meaning ramble posts but just really felt like I needed to blog something, an urge to write I suppose! Stick with me, my mind is full of ideas for 2015 posts!

Catriona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment