Monday 13 January 2014

3rd time lucky...



So, this is my third attempt at blog writing. But I intend to keep trying until I get into the habit of posting regularly. I don't keep a diary and  I hardly have the time these days to write fiction. Most of my writing time is spent writing essays or notes for school. It's still writing, but it doesn't always allow me to write about what I want. I claim to want to pursue a career in writing, and I intend on starting by practicing.


I haven't thought of a particular theme for my blog. I will try to, as this would probably help me to have the inspiration I need for regular posts. But for now I will pick different things to post about each time!

I have no idea if anyone will read this, but if not no harm's been done! Thank you if you are reading. As I continue with my blogging, please feel free to comment on the things I write, or suggest blog ideas.

Here's to a happy, successful & creative 2014.

Catriona xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment