Monday 28 April 2014

The 24 questions/ 12 personal questions tag!


Ok, so I've never done a tag before, and I don't think its something I will do often! But I decided to take a short break from studying because It occurred to me that anyone reading this might not necessarily know that much about me!
 
So here we go, might as well try something different....


1.Do you have a middle name? Nope!

2. What was your favourite subject in school? My favourite subject is English!! I also really enjoy Modern Studies.

3. What’s your favourite drink? Oh Haha I'm not sure! Tricky one, sorry don't really know! Probably something soft, like diet coke or cranberry juice!

 4. Favourite song at the moment? At the moment its Demi Lovato's version of 'Let it Go' from the 'Frozen' Soundtrack!

 5. What would you name your children? I have always had a sort of obsession with names, ever since I was kid I had a kind of fascination with them! Very helpful when I'm writing stories! However, my taste in names changes often so I can only go with what I would choose if I had to choose right now.. For a girl, I'd pick either Orla or Lily, and for boy, either Louis or James.

 6. Do you participate in any sports? I attend a weekly tennis class but nothing serious! I swam in a competitive swimming club for 5 years but stopped due to school commitments. I do like to keep active though.

 7. Favourite Book? Oh wow! Now that is one tough question! When asked this, I tend to say 'The Sky is Everywhere' by Jandy Nelson, because its one not many people have read and it left an impact on me that's caused me to me read it several times. So yeah, I'd recommend reading that! I'm currently reading 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak, which is super but I wont say too much more as I'll probably review it soon!

8. Favourite Colour? Lilac

 9. Favourite Animal? Never been a huge animal person. When I was little I was terrified of all animals! But I suppose I would say certain breeds of dogs! Can be so cute!

 10. Favourite perfume? I'm no perfume expert, as I don't tend to buy it for myself! But my friend bought me Britney Spears 'Curious' which is pretty nice!

 11. Favourite holiday? I've loved many family holidays both in the UK and abroad. So I'm going to have to pick 3! Best UK holiday was probably to Tobamory! Best family holiday was to Florida in 2007 because it was so magical and just a once in a lifetime experience. I also loved going to Lanzarote in 2011 because I went with my swimming Club and we stayed in a wonderful Sports Resort!

 12. Have you graduated College? Nope, I'm at school for another year after this before Uni.

 13. Have you been out of the Country? Yeah :)

 14. Do you speak any other Languages? Well I studied German for the first 4 years of secondary school but don't remember much! I'm also doing Higher French and hopefully picking up Italian next year!

 15. Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have a younger sister called Aoife who is 15.

 16. What’s your favourite store? For clothes, probably New Look! I also like WHSmith for Stationary :)

 17. Favourite Restaurant? I actually really like Pizza Hut, and Frankie and Benny's!

' 18. Did you like school? I've always really liked school and thrived off education environments.

 19. Favourite YouTuber? Not a huge follower of youtubers but love Carrie Hope Fletcher

 20. Favourite Movie? Aaaah too hard! Current faves off the top of my head.... Rom-com: Friends with benefits, Cartoon: Frozen, Musical: Mamamia or Hairspray, Based-on-real-life: Finding Neverland

 21. Favourite Tv show? Friends

 22. Pc or Mac? PC

 23. What phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy Ace

 24. How tall are you? I'm approx. 5 ft 10 "

12 Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks? Strawberries and Cream Frappacino.

 2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without? Jeans!

 3. What’s one thing most people probably don’t know about you? That I blog!

 4. Name one thing you want to do before you die. Publish a book that is successful.

 5. What’s one food you cannot live without? I really love cereal actually! Not saying its my favourite food or anything haha but think that's the food I'd miss most if it disappeared!

 6. What quote/phrase do you live by? There are many quotes I try and live by. But recently I've liked the idea of "Live like the world's not watching" (actually pretty sure that's something I made up myself but u get my drift!) because I think we should all live the lives we want to, and not those that others decide for us.

7. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? 'These Streets' by Paolo Nutini

8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? I'm not really a big style person, as in I don't really have one definite style. I wear what's comfortable and what I like, and that can vary from fashionable to very plain!

9. Favourite number? 3, or 15. Have no idea why. Except that I was born on the 15th, so that may explain the 15.

 10. Two Hobbies? Reading and playing violin.

 11. Two Pet Peeves? Hmm.. I'm sure I have many but the two that jump out are the toilet roll not being the "right" way, and butter in the jam jar.

12. Guilty Pleasures? High School Musical (all cheesy musicals in fact!) and Carly Rae Jepson's 'Call me maybe'!
 
Well there you have it... A mostly pointless 36 things about me! What a self centred blog post! But all I can spare the time for just now I'm afraid. I'll be back with my usual stuff soon. Feel free to comment below with ideas! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment