Tuesday 5 December 2017

Trimming the Tree || Blogmas Day 4


Ok, so there wasn't a whole lot of trimming involved, but this evening my flatmates and I put up the Christmas tree in our flat!

After a bit of a 'meh' day in the library feeling unproductive, it was nice to just chill out and properly belly laugh, taking silly selfies and the mick out of each other, especially Theo who was hilariously attempting to make a perfect Christmas tree, while Amy is the total opposite and just wanted to bung everything on anywhere!

The final product was bit of a compromise I suppose! It's just really nice walking past a wee bit of festivity and twinkly lights in our living room... I'm actually such a big kid.

We went for the traditional red and gold baubles (well I say 'we went', I really mean Theo bought those last year so that's what we used haha!) It didn't take anywhere near as long as it always seems to take at home, but oh well, we had the Christmas tunes blasting and for a wee while I could just enjoy the fact that Christmas is now only 3 weeks away!

Do you have your Christmas tree up yet? What colour scheme have you gone for?

Catriona x


2 comments:

  1. aww yay, pretty tree, and no I haven't got mine up yet :( going holiday so cant tel I get there in like a week, :(

    lots of love GeekyGirlOnline xxx
    geekygirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh where are you spending Christmas? My one at home wont be up for a while yet, but we had to get our uni one up early to make the most of it! xx

      Delete