Friday 15 December 2017

Bursting the Bubble || Blogmas Day 15

So, after risking my life walking to my last exam this morning (on the iciest, most un-gritted roads ever!), and sitting said exam which I think went ok, its hard to tell, I finally got my prescription, came home and finished packing my case. I have been procrastinating for the past week or so by slowly packing my case in bits, so as to avoid a last minute panic, but somehow I still ended up forgetting pretty much everything and having to squeeze in as many of my belongings as it is possible for one person to carry (a large suitcase, a backpack and an old, torn holdall)

I then proceeded to walk back into town on the ice with all this stuff (the streets had thankfully been gritted by this point), and then take a bus and three trains to arrive in the town where my Gran lives. My Uncle picked me up from the station and my Auntie made us an amazing steak pie dinner, and it was just the best!

It was really nice to catch up with family, and to walk through Glasgow (just between train stations). As much as I love St Andrews (and I really do), I haven't been home in three months, and I'm quite relieved to be away from the stress of my uni friends, and freeeeee!

I realise that these posts have kind of turned into me just describing my day, and I'm really sorry if people are finding them boring. If there's anything particular you want me to blog about, please leave a comment below!

As much as I want to be watching the I'm A Celeb Coming Out Show right now, my Gran gave me the stern word to get some sleep, since I've got to leave for the airport at 6am tomorrow! So I'm going to keep this short and sweet, jump in the shower and try and get some sleep. I'm not sure how prompt my posts will be in the next few days as, tomorrow, I'm Germany bound!

Catriona x



No comments:

Post a Comment