Friday 1 December 2017

I'm doing it again?! || Blogmas Day 1

So... some of you may have read my Blogmas posts last year, and I hummed and hawed about whether or not I could commit to 25 more festive posts this year (if you missed last year's Blogmas, feel free to head back to this time last year and have a wee read. They may be better than this year's because it was my first year of doing it and coming up with ideas haha!)

But I really feel like my blog has been carried by book reviews this year, and not much else! So it's in need of something different, and I'm in need of festive cheer and creativity as I revise for my exams. I am currently in my longest stint away from home ever. I have seen my parents briefly on a couple of occasions, but I haven't been home since September, and won't be going back till 20th December. My coursework is all in, but I do still have 2 exams to do before I can fully relax!

Therefore, I have only come up with a few ideas so far, and these Blogmas posts will likely not be very long, of varying degrees of Christmas theme. We shall see how it goes, but actually when I decided in my head that I was definitely doing this, I felt quite excited to get started!

So, this first one is really just a welcome to Blogmas 2017 (I even have brand new Blogmas countdown art (created very unprofessionally by moi!), because I enjoyed doing them last year too!).

If you have any ideas that you would like to see me include over the next 25 days, please do comment! I'm really looking forward to putting aside a wee bit of time away from revision to write, even if the posts aren't very long. Well, I'm looking forward to it now as I sit snuggled up under my duvet. Maybe when I'm into long library days and trying to fit in shifts at work it will stress me out a little more, but I really hope to keep it fun!

I'd love to hear from other bloggers doing Blogmas too... throw all the festive creativity at me to keep all of our spirits up! So comment links to your favourite Blogmasses.... (is that a word? No? Well it is now!)

So, join me as I munch on my advent chocolate, wrap up warm to face December in Scotland, and attempt to feel a little festive despite revising my butt off for my first 3rd year exams!!

Catriona x


2 comments:

  1. yay! your doing blogmas again! I wish I could join you, I don't have the time. I doing blogmas on my Instagram @geekygirlonlineofficial ,so that counts ?
    have fun blogging :D can't wait to see what you write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i’ll need to check that out! It’s the fashion this year, Louise Pentalnd is doing Instamas too! :)

    ReplyDelete