Sunday 18 December 2016

17 days worth of Advent calendar at once! || Blogmas Day 17

I'm home!! It's so nice to be amongst my family, sitting in a living room full of lights and decorations, my stocking hanging on the wall.

Tonight is our work Christmas night out which will be a lovely chance to get dressed up, eat nice food and catch up with lots of people. Maybe a cheeky wee drink too, I mean, it's Christmas time after all!

You may remember from my very first Blogmas, that I was without an Advent calendar. However, my Mum recently ordered 4 Advent candles (she's a very organised person who likes to be well
prepared... 4 years in advance prepared apparently!), and the company accidently sent her 4 Advent calendars instead. Fairtrade chocolate ones. So we all have one each!

That is how I found myself arriving home from uni with 17 chocolates to catch up on! I managed to resist and just have a couple for now, wouldn't want to spoil my dinner. Well, I wouldn't mind but I thought I better at least try and be good. They'll most likely be gone by tomorrow.

Now, it's about time I started getting ready for tonight.. It always takes me far longer than I account for. I'm already starving. The meal's not till half 8. This could be a long evening, perhaps those chocolates will be gone sooner than I thought...


No comments:

Post a Comment