Tuesday 13 December 2016

Tis the season to be poorly... || Blogmas Day 12

So... apologies that this is a bit late, very un-festive, and going to be short! Unfortunately I haven't been feeling fab.

I had an exam this afternoon which I think went pretty well, but revising was a bit of a struggle because I haven't been on top form!

What is it about the run up to Christmas, eh? Everyone seems to be coming down with something or other! I suppose it's a combination of cold weather, exam stress, weak immune systems and the gradual unwinding, when our bodies start to slightly relax and all the tension that has been building up manifests itself in a bug of some sort!

I can't really complain, I mean the lack of appetite has only been doing good things for me really haha! And getting the poorly period over now means that (fingers crossed!) I'll be back on top form for actual Christmas!

Anyhow, I have a bit of a headache, and an early start tomorrow, so I'm going to end this miserable excuse of a Blogmas post!

But, if anyone reading this is feeling a bit under the weather, particularly if you're combining that with trying to finish your exams, I feel ya! Get yourself an early night and a Lemsip, and you'll battle through! Just think of all the festive treats we can  enjoy when we're feeling brighter! At the end of the day, we could always be worse off (cheesy, but I gotta write positive to be positive haha).


Catriona xx




No comments:

Post a Comment